[Buddha-l] How Khushwant Singh does

Erik Hoogcarspel jehms at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 10 10:49:31 MDT 2011

Off course, but there are delusions and delusions. You wouldn't put the
Buddhist ones in the same box as those of the stock market, would you? I
believe in a Buddhist batman, or Budman, just for fun and because he is
more slick then Santaclaus, but believing in the stock market is very
bad for one's psychic and physical health.

erik