[Buddha-l] Gandharan Buddhist Art at NY Asia Society

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 14 17:18:30 MDT 2011

Ok, this time it worked. But I have to finagle with settings in my email
program to make sure it explicitly sent the text out as utf-8 unicode, which
I don't usually have to do.

Not sure what is afoot. Any computer geeks sufficiently enlightened to shed
some light?

Dan

Testing a hunch: If you see vyāpti as vyāpti, then you are seeing things as
they are, yathābhūta, and close to enlightenment...