[Buddha-l] Diacriticals missing - Sadly, I'm not enlightened

donna Bair-Mundy donnab at hawaii.edu
Sun Aug 14 18:19:04 MDT 2011

Aloha,
   It comes across as vyapti.  An "a" with no diacritical mark.  Unadorned.
No long ear-lobes.  No tongue that is extraordinarily long.  Nothing.
   Alas, I am not seeing the true reality of what anyone writes.

                    	Have a safe and joyful day,

 			donna Bair-Mundy, Ph.D.
 			Instructor, LIS Program
 			Information & Computer Sci. Dept.