[Buddha-l] Gandharan Buddhist Art at NY Asia Society

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 14 19:42:56 MDT 2011

Franz,

Seems my diacriticals came through that time. The invisible instruction set
that my emailer was adopting from your message works, while the ones from
Richard's and Donna's do not.

The obvious solution is you should send and receive all email for me (and
whoever else is having trouble). It may be a PC vs Mac thing in part --
Apple getting a few digs back at M$ after the years of the proprietary
nonsense that went the other way.

Still should be a way that everyone can avoid the poison invisible
instructions traveling with their emails so we can all share diacriticals in
peace and harmony.

Thanks for playing, Franz.

Dan