[Buddha-l] New Buddhist Topic--Buddhism and Cats

Kate Marshall marshallarts at bigpond.com
Thu Dec 29 14:52:39 MST 2011

Interesting enough the cat also misses out when the Jade King assigns twelve
animals to the twelve Earthly Branches of Chinese astrology. In this
instance, the cat did receive an invitation to attend the ceremony. He was
tricked by the rat into not attending and the pig was chosen in the cat’s
place.

Regards
Kate