[Buddha-l] Anniversaries

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Fri Dec 30 08:31:45 MST 2011

A while back I reported that buddha-l currently has 405 subscribers. I just looked at the subscription list and learned that there are now 407. I don't know to what to attribute this sudden growth spurt. I just hope all this recent talk of cats doesn't provoke a rash of cancellations.

Speaking of cats, I should have footnoted my reference to John Ruskin. I do so here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pathetic_fallacy

I'd say more but I have to feed the cats and take the dogs for a walk. While walking I'll ponder whether my lack of progress in Buddhist practice is due to all the cats who have been in my life during the past thirty years.