[Buddha-l] Whatever happened to buddha-l?

Dayamati rhayes at unm.edu
Wed Jun 8 13:03:21 MDT 2011

Dear denizens,

Is it my imagination, or has it become a little quiet around here?

Well, I just found my dried shit stick and figured it's time to give the chamber pot a quick stir. As many of you know, I love the teachings of the Buddha. It's Buddhists I can't stand. Just this morning I wrote something by way of trying to figure out why. It may amuse some of you and perhaps annoy an idiot or two. I hope so. (It's written in the rhetorical mode known as coyotensis.)

http://wp.me/prOnR-2o

Dayāmati