[Buddha-l] Rice & Dragons

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 14:29:30 MDT 2012

> Cripes, it looks like we need a Buddhist Internet pornography site to
> generate some converts and some quick money.

I guess your theory is that someone accidentally turned up the thermostat
throughout western and central asia and all the Buddhists simply evaporated
one day. The purging of Bagdhadi Buddhists, the pogroms that purged them all
the way to the Sind, that killed every living monk an nun in Vallabhi, etc.,
etc., etc. that's all just scary propoganda by right wing historians.

Enough revisionist whitewashing. I get it. You can't handle the truth.

Fine. All the Buddhists in western and central asia, and India, just decided
to move to China one day because there was plenty of rice and the dragons
were friendlier. Right!

Dan