[Buddha-l] Rice & Dragons

Dan Lusthaus vasubandhu at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 15 00:06:13 MDT 2012

> To say that Buddhism no longer exists in India is already a simplistic
> claim.

Since what I said is that it was NEVER 100% eliminated from India, this is
another of your typical false accusations.

> To say that it no longer exists because it was expelled by Islam is a
> careless narrative about that simplistic claim.

Sure is. Too bad that's not what I said. The only one here myopically
focused on a monocausal vision is you, accusing me of advancing simplistic
claims I never made but you imagined, since chasing phantoms is your way of
avoiding the facts, which is the name of your game.

When you have either facts or theory, dial back in. Until then, pretending
you are calling me names will not make the facts go away.

Dan