[Buddha-l] More on the biology of politics

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Sat Feb 4 19:09:08 MST 2012

On Jan 23, 2012, at 20:29 , Jo wrote:

> Joanna
> (I don't see the need for full names and official affiliations on Buddha
> hell--some of us have neither, anyway.)

As I believe I have made quite clear, there is no such requirement on buddha-l. It is h-buddhism that has that requirement. I do think on any email discussion forum it is a courtesy to give both one's first and last name in signing a squib. Also in referring to others (especially to one of the many Richards who contribute to buddha-l), it is not a bad idea to say to which Richard one is referring.

Richard Hayes