[Buddha-l] Borobudur

Jo jkirk at spro.net
Sat Jan 7 22:12:13 MST 2012

Maybe that is where I should go--always wanted to see it.
Just thinking of the long airplane ride sure puts me off.

"interesting theory about the present sultan, who has just one wife and five
daughters, unlike his father, another Hamengkubuwono, who had 21 children
with four concubines. The sultan's sad lack of a male heir, the guide
suggested, stems from the sexual aggressiveness of the queen consort, a
condition that produces girl children only."
	That's a new one on me!