[Buddha-l] more tibetan self-immolations

L.S. Cousins selwyn at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 12 13:12:21 MST 2012

I don't think this will work. It is simply the standard view for all
kinds of kamma that if you assent to an action, before or after, you
will receive the kammic consequences.

I am open to the possibility that the Theosophists obtained their view
from Tibetan sources, but I have not seen clear evidence to that effect.

Lance Cousins