[Buddha-l] Was Buddhists Taking a Stand Against Islamophobia

Gregory Bungo gbungo at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 26 08:39:33 MDT 2012

Gerald,

Thanks for the information and your thoughts.  It's a complex
topic.  Although the Koran says that religion should not be
compelled, there appear to be passages that contradict this.
I've also seen a Hadith quote that tells people to kill
any Muslim who converts to another religion.  I saw this
on the internet -- it can be hard to assess the reliability
of internet information!  As I am not an expert on Islam,
I will try to remain open minded.

Thanks,

Greg