[Buddha-l] Bewildering temple in Bangkok

Eko Noble enoble at rockisland.com
Wed Feb 27 10:21:15 MST 2013

Greetings,

Chris' description sounds like this particular Thai temple could be
hosting the Tibetan FPMT Buddhist sponsored  Maitreya Heart Shrine
relics tour, and that it has been mounted within one of their existing
shrine halls, thus explaining the cultural mix objects and images of
veneration.  For more information see:

http://www.maitreyarelictour.com/

Best regards,

Eko Noble