[Buddha-l] Another One Bites the Dust

Sally McAra sallymcara at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 17:13:30 MST 2013

Hi all, thanks for the response Franz, but just to clarify - perhaps I
didn't make it clear enough that the three paragraphs of text were an
excerpt from the blog post. So it's not my wording, it's that of James
Ford (who is far more eloquent than I could ever be on the topic!).
But I agree with him in general. And of course, it's not just *zen*
teachers - there are teachers in other Buddhist schools/lineages who
have similarly abused the trust that their students placed in them,
and sanghas that have failed to speak out against it, or even
attempted to justify it.
cheers
Sally