[Buddha-l] Going, going, gone.

Michael Dorfman michael.dorfman at gmail.com
Wed May 22 01:57:20 MDT 2013

Dan Arnold, in his recent JIP article on Chapter 2, argues the two forms
are interchangeable, disagreeing with May, who makes a distinction between
them.  I haven't read the May myself, though.

Citations:
Arnold, Dan (2012). The Deceptive Simplicity of Nāgārjuna's Arguments,
Journal of Indian Philosophy 40:553-591
May, Jacques (1959) Candrakirti Prasannapadā Madhyamakavṛtti: Douze
chapitres traduits du sanscrit et du tibétain, accompagnés d'une
introduction, de notes et d'une édition critique de la version tibétaine.
Collection Jean Przyluski (Vol. 2.). Paris: Ardrien-Maisonneuve.