[Buddha-l] enlightenment guaranteed

Gary Gach gary.gach at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 21:36:02 MDT 2005

it's a good film; like 'the cup,' practice is primary The scenes shot in the
monastery were unscripted, by the way.

I liked it, and I also liked her (Doris Dorrie) subsequent film, which is
influenced by the Heart Sutra, but if you didn't know it, you'd never know
-- and if you know, \]that adds a dimension

For beginners, you might just pull down a blank screen and ask students to
keep their minds like the screen ... ?: no matter what's shown.

(and some student will say: no projector, no screen -- and the whole thing
goes from there ...
--
Gary.Gach at Gmail.com http://word.to
m a y a l l b e i n g s