[Buddha-l] RE: seeking the Pali and Sanskrit term for "holy/religious/, sacred objects"

Michael Paris parisjm2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 10:37:13 MST 2005

Not everwhere.

In my part of Texas "winter" consists of temperatures less than 90
degrees F.

Snow is seen perhaps one day every five to ten years, if that.

We do occasionally get freezing rain. Afterwards the auto body shops
are  busy for months (Texans can't drive on slick surfaces).

The last time a lake froze over was over a century ago.

The clearest sign of no hibernation: the shopping malls are packed from
the day after Thanksgiving until after New Years. Makes mall-walking
impossible. <sigh>

Michael