[Buddha-l] Gender on Buddha-l

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sun Oct 9 08:55:26 MDT 2005

Dear Jim,
Having had my cup of coffee, I geared up to read the mail after I launched
my manifesto, and when I saw your name on the message list went first to
your post. Thanks for your moral support. I have really enjoyed our personal
exchanges over the years as well as your posts to the list, which have been
edifying as well as welcomly (not sure if that's a word, Prof!) witty on
occasion. Well, you are a scholar after all, of English Literature, and
sometimes that too has helpfully surfaced on the list.
All best, Joanna