[Buddha-l] Gender and diversions

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Sun Oct 9 23:20:51 MDT 2005

Dear Stephen,
You are distinctly not one of the offenders of sweet charity and clarity
that I referred to in my manifesto ;) In fact, you are a cherished friend.
I know that you are very busy and have various health situations to
contend with, and I don't expect you always to reply to my stuff.
And thanks for the moral support.
Best wishes and cheers,
Joanna