[Buddha-l] Gender on Buddha-l

Mike Austin mike at lamrim.org.uk
Mon Oct 10 09:59:43 MDT 2005

In message <001c01c5cda7$a8df82e0$2930cece at charlie>, jkirk
<jkirk at spro.net> writes

>Correction: I did not propose "a" male viewpoint and "a" female viewpoint,
>as if there is only one essential of each, therefore I did not
>"establish a dogma"--
>how ridiculous--I simply asserted a tendency on this list.

Such a tendency would have shown in the statistics  that Richard posted.
The numbers of contributors to those 'testosterone' threads are limited,
but they are a bit noisy.  If a couple of bulls have locked horns in one
corner of the field, it does not represent a tendency among the rest.  I
would say that holding to the notion of such a tendency is neither valid
nor healthy.

Anyway - enough. I've had a bison full of this topic.

--
Metta
Mike Austin