[Buddha-l] Re: Speaking of tests...

Chris castanford at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 05:01:10 MDT 2005

Did it; 46. Not surprising, given what I know about Richard and myself
(more about Richard, thanks to his on-going self disclosure on this
list, than about myself!)
Why set the bar at 45, Richard? Our group scores from 40 to 49.
They're right on about having a distrust for organized religion. That's me!