[Buddha-l] Re: Speaking of tests...

Richard P. Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:31:08 MDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-10-13 at 18:01 +0700, Chris wrote:

> Did it; 46. Not surprising, given what I know about Richard and myself
> (more about Richard, thanks to his on-going self disclosure on this
> list, than about myself!)
> Why set the bar at 45, Richard?

I'd hate to lose you on buddha-l, Chris. We'll set the bar at 46. I hope
you'll agree with me that buddha-l is no place for anyone who does not
have a deep mistrust of organized religion. (My greatest fear in life is
that all of us who dread organized religion will somehow get organized.)

--
Richard Hayes