[Buddha-l] Re: Buddhist pacifism

Benito Carral bcarral at kungzhi.org
Fri Oct 14 19:49:40 MDT 2005

On Thursday, October 13, 2005, Curt wrote:

> As  an  anarcho-communist  I'm  inclined  to say that
> spontaneously  and  volutarily  organized communities
> can  exist  in  a  way  that not only doesn't tred on
> individuals  -  but  that offer human beings the only
> real   chance   we   have   to   fully   realize  our
> individuality.

   I  understand  you.  The  problem, for me, is that I
don't   believe   in   individuality.   It's  a  social
construction  that  I  would  like  to see disappear. I
think  that the individuality myth (and the individuals
it has created) is one of the worst human inventions. I
tend to think that "individuals" are "society members,"
so I'm going to try to reflect that in my discourse.

   Best wishes,

   Beni