[Buddha-l] What's wrong with a little Dharma?

Dan Lusthaus dlusthau at mailer.fsu.edu
Thu Sep 1 01:23:34 MDT 2005

> > Folks who haven't lived down there have absolutely NO IDEA what the hell
is
> > going on in that part of the country.
>
> Neither do many people who have lived there. Or so they tell me after
> leaving.

Good point, Richard. The other point is that a lot of the people who do live
there do know what they are doing, and they are doing it very effectively,
while not being taken seriously by those outside the Mason-dixon line. They
may be delusional about some things, but they have found effective social,
economic and political channels for imposing that delusion on others. Makes
one rethink some of Dharmakirti's starting premises (or wish he had
formulated them better).

Dan Lusthaus