[Buddha-l] Buddhist Bioethics

Hal Cooper halc at xprt.net
Fri Sep 16 14:36:09 MDT 2005

http://photographia2468.blogspot.com/

A Time For ?????

These pictures are from a book, A Time for Dying, about depression and
suicide.   What is the difference between a nursing home and assisted
living?  The old people call it a nursing home and the kids call it assisted
living. It's true what the Diamond Sutra says regarding this life being so
short, like a drop of dew on the morning grass or a flicker of lightning.
Self, others, marks...  Got to do the important stuff first.