[Buddha-l] Re: Political views of Buddhists

Michael J. Wilson michaeljameswilson at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 15:31:23 MST 2006

I lost my [politicalcompas score, and don't when I will take the test again, but I was almost on the same -x-y coordinate as the UK Green party, which was slightly more to the right economically than Ghandi but a bit more anarchistic (does that mean morally libertarian?).

Mike J. Wilson

"Down come the tough and big,
Up comes the gentle sprig" Taoist saying

"I pefer the natural sky to the opium eater's heavin." Henry David Thoureau

"What time is it when the hands fall off the clock?" Zen saying

http://mail.yahoo.com