[Buddha-l] Just checking

STEPHEN BAMBER 05010715 at hope.ac.uk
Tue Jul 25 08:54:25 MDT 2006

*tumbleweed blowing across the dry, arid  plains*

Ok heres the thing... Ive been off-list for a few months, and just
recently re-started recieving posts again.  When I left... There had
been some complaints about Prof. Hayes moderating... it all seemed to
happen off list so people like myself out of the off-list loop were left
guessing...

OK... so where are all the scholars now?  Whats happened to all the
wonderful, sparkling, informed discussion? And the gentle insults? Damn
it I miss those especially.  Very very sad indeed if JP's reports of
Buddha -(hel)l's death are accurate.  I'm sure I could trawl through the
archives of past few months, but havent the heart.  What gives?  Hello?
Hellooooooo?

SJB

>>> yeshiuk at aol.com 07/25/06 2:54 PM >>>
Maybe he will, ironically, ressurect?