[Buddha-l] Re: To whom should teachings be given (reloaded)

Vicente Gonzalez vicen.bcn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 12:58:51 MDT 2006

Dear Eric,

EH> I'm sorry but this all sounds like New Age to me, empty of any
EH> philosophical relevance. If 'all this' is like a mirage, a fanthom, a
EH> dream, what is created, what is creativity?

the mirage itself. It is not something bored. I think.

- The mirage is the emptiness of the million things.
- The empty mirage is the million things.

Finally, we are talking of the same but they are not a
same way to look.

A positive emptiness, male and female notions, etc.. are things
appearing in many scholar works. Nothing to do with New Age.

best regards,