[Buddha-l] To whom should teachings be given

Minh Dieu minh_dieu at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 11:02:00 MDT 2006

dear Mike Austin
For ur inquire of two verses of Shantideva, the first
verse which regard to the one who come to contact with
the dhamma, if he has attitude not respect the theory
and the instructor and behave himself with the
teachings in unrespect then then should not be taught
to him. Because, It will cause him unrespect dhamma
fault. This verse is coresponding with group of 75
minor preceps in Bhikkhu and bhikkhuni patimokkha.
the last vere of ur quest it seems not clear meaning
to me.
from minhdieu