[Buddha-l] Introducing Buddhism

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Tue Jun 20 13:59:09 MDT 2006

I personally think the list that Peter Harvey put together for his
graduate level introductory course on Buddhist Traditions is excellent:
http://www.sunderland.ac.uk/buddhist/budm01books.html. In particular the
books listed by Harvey, Gethin and Williams are probably where anyone
who is up to it should start.

- Curt