[Buddha-l] Re: Introduction to Buddhism

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Wed Jun 21 19:27:00 MDT 2006

Ancient Buddhist saying: one good swerve deserves another. And another.
And another......

But here's a suggestion: Stoic patience is best practiced in silence.
This is one of the reasons why I merely admire Stoicism from a safe
distance - I am far too prone to shooting my mouth off to ever resemble
a good Stoic.

- Curt