[Buddha-l] Yoga Consultation CFP (part 2)

Stuart Ray Sarbacker s-sarbacker at northwestern.edu
Thu Mar 2 14:51:30 MST 2006

Colleagues,

As a number of people have asked more more specifics as to our call
for papers, I wanted to reiterate that the Yoga Consultation is a
program unit within the American Academy of Religion, and the current
call for papers is for panels at the AAR's Annual Meeting in
Washington, D.C. in November. The previous deadline for submission
was March 1st, which has been changed to March 7th. Submissions are
to be done on-line through the OP3 system, which should save time for
everyone. The call for papers for our unit and the link to the OP3
system can be found at:

http://www.aarweb.org/annualmeet/2006/call/list-call.asp?PUNum=AARPU161

We would highly encourage people "on the fence" to submit a proposal,
as we are trying to cast the net as wide as possible this year.
Thanks so much for the enthusiastic response, and we look forward to
reading the proposals.

Best Wishes,
--
Dr. Stuart Sarbacker