[Buddha-l] Re: Seduction of a holy man

SJZiobro at cs.com SJZiobro at cs.com
Sat Mar 4 21:18:16 MST 2006

Joanna, your comments, as usual, are insightful.  Andrew, this story could
fit in my tentative typology precisely in virtue of the young ascetic's ability
to practice the brahama viharas.  The tendency towards implementing metta,
karuna, mudita, and upekkha is a greater realization of mercy in his life.

Stan