[Buddha-l] anti-Israel and anti-semitism

Braitstein Lara larabraitstein at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 11:11:25 MDT 2006

Well, Thomas Fink, thanks for enlightening us all on
the nature of Muslim prayer.   Jews only pray 3 times
a day, so they are only moderately hateful, I suppose.
 And you know, I've met Buddhists who prostrate up to
5000 times a day.  Maybe we should round them up and
send them to Guantanamo.  Ablution, prayer,
prostrations - surprise - these are common to most
religions.  Have you ever tried reasoning through the
logical conclusions of your own arguments?  That's an
old Buddhist trick - oh, but Buddha-l isn't talking
about Buddhism these days.  sorry.

You live in quite a simple world, where the West is a
monolithic whole and the non-West is one too,
consisting entirely of Islam.  You might want to
consider educating yourself.

I think that this sort of white supremacist discourse
should take place somewhere other than a listserve
that is supposed to be a discussion forum on Buddhism
(you could found one yourself and call it "Buddha-w").

Lara Braitstein