[Buddha-l] Fighting creationism

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue Apr 3 15:05:23 MDT 2007

On Tuesday 03 April 2007 13:26, David S wrote:

>   Greetings from the Gitmo "detention" and torture center.  It has been
> about a month since I got banished from here for making four posts in
> response to Richard's banter, criticism, hyperbole, and rhetoric.

We do have a mild preference for accuracy around here. It should be noted for
the record that you were never banished. You were mocked, ridiculed, scorned,
chastised, remonstrated with, cajoled and subjected to general opprobrium,
but you were considered unworthy of banishment, arrest and torture.

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Philosophy