[Buddha-l] Desire

Bob Zeuschner rbzeuschner at adelphia.net
Tue Apr 24 12:19:45 MDT 2007

The way I learned it is that the English term "desire" is not quite
correct. The preferred reading was "self-centered desires" or
"ego-centered possessiveness."
The desires that come from someone who (consciously or unconsciously) is
self-centered are the ones to be eliminated.
Perhaps those gifted in Pali or Sanskrit can help?
Bob