[Buddha-l] Re: New About.com Guide to Buddhism

Tom Head tom at tomhead.net
Sat Feb 3 16:52:57 MST 2007

Oh, and they're also looking for new guides to Sikhism and Taoism.
The same terms and pay scale apply.

Cheers,

Tom Head
About Civil Liberties
http://civilliberty.about.com

www.About.com
About.com is Part of the New York Times Company

You can sign up for my free weekly civil liberties newsletter here:
http://civilliberty.about.com/gi/pages/mmail.htm