[Buddha-l] Sorry, one more time (was Re: New About.com Guide to Buddhism)

Tom Head tom at tomhead.net
Sat Feb 3 16:57:40 MST 2007

...and Mandarin language.  (This is beginning to remind me of the
Monty Python Spanish inquisition skit.)  Sorry for the triple-post,
but I want to be sure anybody who wants one of these gigs can get it--
I _love_ my little site and it's a great source of supplemental
income.  Again: Open About.com topics include Buddhism, Mandarin
language, Sikhism, and Taoism, pay scale is ad-based with $9,600/year
minimum for the first two years and $6,000/year minimum thereafter
(with most guides earning more than the minimum), and details and an
application form can be found at http://beaguide.about.com if you're
interested.  About.com was purchased by the New York Times Company a
year or two ago for $410M and is performing very well, so on top of
everything else it's a pretty stable gig, as ongoing freelance
writing income goes.

Cheers,

Tom Head
About Civil Liberties
http://civilliberty.about.com

www.About.com
About.com is Part of the New York Times Company

You can sign up for my free weekly civil liberties newsletter here:
http://civilliberty.about.com/gi/pages/mmail.htm