[Buddha-l] Off-list nusiance e-mails

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Tue Feb 6 18:45:28 MST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vicente Gonzalez" <vicen.bcn at gmail.com>

> jkirk wrote:
>
> j> Come on~~~~~ Cactus is our friend
>
> It is not a Peyote apology?
> (I mean the song, not the off-list political exchange)
At least i always thought it a simple romantic ballad....
but you may have discovered a hidden meaning ~~~~~
when i used to listen to the record, i could swear she said 'sing your camel
to bed', not 'send' him..camels, not being musical themselves, might enjoy a
bit of song~~~~~
sure went out on a limb, er cactus spike, didn't i?
sorry.  couldn't resist after seeing your TM meditating camel.