[Buddha-l] Query about Francisco Varela

Barnaby Thieme bathieme at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 12:53:29 MST 2007

I'd also highly recommend his magnificent short essay "Ethical Know-How".
I've read quite a bit of Vaela's work and found this to be accessable,
to-the-point, and extremely illuminating, without sacrificing precision or
complexity of outlook. It's a wonderful, wonderful book.

regards,
Barnaby Thieme

It's my manner. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really. - T. E.
Lawrence