[Buddha-l] chavez the autocrat?

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Wed Jan 10 14:41:35 MST 2007

On Wednesday 10 January 2007 13:37, curt wrote:

> Once again Richard Hayes is caught red handed carrying water for the
> right-wing media establishment and the Bush Administration!

Once again Richard Hayes is too slow-witted to follow the subtle "reasoning"
of Dr. Steinmetz. Having read the article he kindly brings to our attention,
I see no connection whatsoever to anything I have said on any topic. But
never mind. This topic of one of my cultural heroes, Hugo Chavez, has
absolutely no connection to Buddhism and has no place on buddha-l anyway.

So unless you can tie Hugo Chavez in with Linux somehow, I'd drop this one,
Dr. Steinmetz.

--
Richard P. Hayes
Department of Philosophy