[Buddha-l] the de-memified version

curt curt at cola.iges.org
Thu Jan 25 07:30:12 MST 2007

One strategy that I often employ is to just pass over the word I don't
know and see if it still makes sense. I learned to do this as a kid
reading books about dinosaurs. Try this:

"For those who are fond of 'protestant buddhism', Sri Lankan Buddhism is
actually the best example we have of what such a thing might look like.
This should come as no surprise to those who are familiar with the
'teachings' of Luther and Calvin."

- Curt