[Buddha-l] Pine Forest Sangha

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Mon Jul 2 10:46:03 MDT 2007

On Sunday 01 July 2007 09:09, Gary Gach wrote:

> The About.com Buddhism website is still empty, and still looking for a
> guide; looks like Richard's curse is working its amazing powers ... maybe
> he has a calling ...

I applied for the job but withdrew my candidacy when I learned that someone
else had also applied. I was hoping the other person would get the job and
have been checking in from time to time to see the new site. It's distressing
to see that no one has taken up the talk of being a guide.

--
Richard P. Hayes
Department of Philosophy