[Buddha-l] Pine Forest Sangha

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Tue Jul 3 08:41:03 MDT 2007

Not sure about harmless.
The Guardian ran a story a while back of the distraught parent whose adult
son had gotten embroiled with this character. The parent felt that her son
had been brainwashed. Also, there's a financial investigation of this outfit
going on, too.
Joanna

A quick google suggests that, on the face of it (and one can always be
wrong, at least in my experience) the guy is a total flake. E.g.:
http://www.buddhistchannel.tv/index.php?id=70,4358,0,0,1,0

He may perhaps be fairly harmless though. I didn't see any stories to match
those of ..... certain others.

All the best
Alex W