[Buddha-l] Re: Re: Re: The Dalai Lama on Self-Loathing (Stuart Lachs) (Stephen Hodge)

Mitchell Ginsberg jinavamsa at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 10:41:20 MDT 2007

Hello Steven and Joanna and Chris and all,
Thank you all for leading me to look again here. What I now realize is that the
site was accessed and the file downloaded. It just didn't pop up in a window
to let me see that. I did not notice that it was a doc file rather than a web
site. All is clear now. Thank you again.
Mitchell

In memoriam Robert Solomon:
http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa/books/TheInnerPalace/TIP_RCS.html
For information on psychotherapy with links of interest:
http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa/mentalhealth.html
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/jinavamsa