[Buddha-l] Victimized vegans?

Wong Weng Fai wongwf at comp.nus.edu.sg
Fri May 11 15:40:39 MDT 2007

> Recent statistic, from TV (maybe a google search would come up with a
> source): 50% of the apple juice sold in the USA today is imported from
> China. Considering what happened to a lot of pets recently, I wouldnt serve
> unsourced apple juice to well, to anyone.

CNN.com has a video of the case in which some snapshots of the baby at
birth and right after death was shown. The poor baby looked like one of
those African famine baby... I don't think it is about apple juice or soy
milk - or the diet. Something else very bad happened. No sane (vegan
or otherwise) parent will watch their baby *SLOWLY* turn into a skeleton
and not do anything (such as seek medical help).

W.F. Wong