[Buddha-l] Is polyamory kilesa?

david.r.webster at blueyonder.co.uk david.r.webster at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 14 02:42:52 MDT 2007

"I'm convinced you can have sexual intimacy and emotional intimacy 'out of
wedlock', without that threatening the love you feel for your primary
partner and vice versa"
- I am not convinced of this - - in practice.. - not that I have had that
much practice at it...

maybe it is more akusala than kilesa?

D.