[Buddha-l] Different criticisms for different folks (was: a seemingly endless thread on veganism)

Richard Hayes rhayes at unm.edu
Tue May 15 19:14:49 MDT 2007

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 12:23, David S wrote:

>   Roswell is in New Mexico.
>   Richard is in New Mexico.
>
>   That alien ship that crashed may have had a female who gave birth, in
> 1947.
>
>   Richard, when were you born?

I arrived in 1945 on one of the reconnaissance ships that preceded the 1947
landing in Roswell. And I'm longing to go back home. (It was taught by all
the religions on the planet from which I came that our planet was a sphere,
until scientists proved that it was flat, except for a few mountains. Some
religions back home still resist the findings of science on that issue. Those
same religions hold the preposterous view that there is intelligent life on
the planet Earth.)

--
Richard Hayes
Department of Planetology