[Buddha-l] flat earth?

jkirk jkirk at spro.net
Wed May 16 13:02:24 MDT 2007

At the risk of being an echo machine, I echo what Richard just wrote about
Batchelor. This comes as a reminder that I’ve been neglecting reading him
for months—time to get back to his careful, reasoned and knowledgeable
discussions.

Joanna

-------------------

I would say for the sake of others that Batchelor's alleged historical
gaffes are extremely minor and of no

consequence at all to his larger project, which I think is the most
important currently in the Buddhist world.

--

Richard Hayes

buddha-l at mailman.swcp.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.